Inseason Herbals NZ
May be taken by people experiencing the following:
- Increased susceptibility to infections
- Inflammation / infection of the adenoids
- Tonsillitis - acute, chronic or recurrent
- Glandular Fever
- Boils, carbuncles and ulcers, etc
- Colds and Flu's
- General fatigue and convalescence
- Post viral fatigue syndrome
- Always boost the Immune System for at least 7 days prior to vaccination, if vaccination is chosen
- Red clover
May be taken neat or added to water or a small amount of juice
Children up to 4 years old 1ml to 3mls
4-9 years old 2.5mls to 5mls
10 years old + 5mls to 10mls
Many illnesses may develop due to metabolic wastes and toxins accumulating in and around intracellular and extracellular spaces, this may be a result from poor lymphatic drainage. This may interfere with cellular metabolism, cell toxicity and healthy cell reproduction.
Dose requirements may differ from person to person.
Considerations are size of the person, nature and severity of the ailment, sensitivity of the person, and other complementary / therapeutic preparations the person maybe taking.
Multifora Honey is used because it has a greater ability to desensitize us from environmental allergies than does a Monoflora Honey (as with Manuka). Herbal immuno modulating, strengthening and anti-microbials are far more active than Manuka Honey. Manuka Honey as with other honeys have great antimicrobial activity when directly applied, but diminishes once mobilized.
Children's Immune combines well:
- Vitamin C
- Children's Respiratory Health (Inseason Herbals)
- Children's Sinus (Inseason Herbals)
- Naso Clear (Inseason Herbals)
- Royal Mullein Oil (Inseason Herbals)
- Ti Nigrum (Inseason Herbals)
- No problems expected.
- Diabetics who cannot tolerate honey.
- Licorice has been shown to deplete potassium levels & lead to sodium retention which may lead to fluid retention and hypertension. This may occur with very large doses if taken over an extended period of time. This is highly unlikely in acute conditions but care must be taken with a pre-existing deficiency of potassium.
- Avoid if you have known ingredient sensitivities.