Blow the Wind
Inseason Herbals NZ
May be taken by people experiencing the following:
- Infants with colic or are teething
- General irritability and restlessness
- Symptoms of indigestion, belching, flatulence, abdominal distension and discomfort, nausea and vomiting
Can be taken neat or ideally in warm water
(1 part Blow the Wind in 9 parts of Boiled Water)
Adults 5ml to 10ml
Children under 6 months 0.25ml to 0.5ml
over 6 months 0.5ml to 1ml
over 2 years 1ml to 2.5ml
Dose requirements may differ from person to person.
Considerations are size of the person, nature and severity of the ailment, sensitivity of the person and other complementary / therapeutic preparations the person maybe taking.
Blow the Wind combines well with:
- Gastric Distress (Inseason Herbals)
- Better Bitters (Inseason Herbals)
- Digestive enzymes
- No problems excepted.
- Avoid if you have known ingredient sensitivities.
- Amber bottle
- Dropper lid
- Standard size is 50ml, 100ml and 200ml