Children's Respiratory Health
Inseason Herbals NZ
This product option is unavailable. View other options.
May be taken by people experiencing the following:
- Bronchitis, Tracheitis, Laryngitis & Chest colds
- Irritable, spasmodic & non productive coughing
- Congestive catarrh conditions of the respiratory system
- Environmental pollution, dust, fumes, smog or close contact with other people (as in schools) that may be infected
- White horehound
Children up to 1 year old 1/4 to 1ml
1 to 4 years 2.5mls to 5mls 5 to 9 years 2.5mls to 7mls
10 years and over 2.5mls to 10mls
Dose requirements may differ from person to person. Considerations are size of the person, nature and severity of the ailment, sensitivity of the person, and other complementary / therapeutic preparations the person maybe taking.
Multifora Honey is used because it has a greater ability to desensitize us from environmental allergies than does a Monoflora Honey (as with Manuka). Herbal immuno modulating, strengthening and antimicrobial's are far more active than Manuka Honey. Manuka Honey as with other honeys have great antimicrobial activity when directly applied, but this diminishes once metabolized.
Children Respiratory Health combines well with:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Children's Immune (Inseason Herbals)
- Naso Clear (Inseason Herbals)
- No problems expected.
- Diabetics who cannot tolerate honey.
- Licorice has been shown to deplete potassium levels & lead to sodium retention which may lead to fluid retention and hypertension. This may occur with very large doses if taken over an extended period of time. This is highly unlikely in acute conditions but care must be taken with a pre-existing deficiency of potassium.
- Avoid if you have known ingredient sensitivities.