Inseason Herbals NZ
May be taken by people experiencing the following:
- Atonic and hypersensitivity symptoms associated with dysfunctional states of the digestive system
- Indigestive symptoms, gastric reflux, belching, flatulence, colic, gastritis, enteritis, stomach ulcers etc
Ideally 20 minutes before meals
Adults 2.5mls to 10 mls
Children over 5 2.5mls to 5 mls
Children under 5 1ml to 2.5 mls
(1 part Gastric Distress and 9 parts of warm boiled water. Take 2.5 of this mix every 15 minutes as required)
Dose requirements may differ from person to person.
Considerations are size of the person, nature and severity of the ailment, sensitivity of the person and other complementary / therapeutic preparations the person maybe taking.
Gastric Distress combines well with:
- Blow the Wind (Inseason Herbals)
- Better Bitters (Inseason Herbals)
- Digestive enzymes
- No problems expected.
- Licorice has been shown to deplete potassium levels and lead to sodium retention, which may possibly lead to fluid retention and hypertension. This may occur with very large doses if taken over an extended period of time. This is highly unlikely in acute conditions, but care must be taken in patients with a pre-existing deficiency of potassium.
- Avoid people with salicylate hypersensitivity.
- Avoid if you have any known ingredient sensitivities.