Inseason Herbals NZ
May be taken by people experiencing the following: Sporting
- Glycogen storage capabilities
- Increase STRENGTH during strenuous exercise
- Increase ENDURANCE / STAMINA during prolonged events
- Reduce RECOVERY TIME and MUSCLE FATIGUE
- Exercise induced INJURY ie strains, sprains, turned muscles and tendons, cramping etc
- Recovery times if injury has occurred
- Blood circulation
- Metabolite removal
- Lethargy and general fatigue
- Convalescence and recovery form debilitating illness
- Depression related to run down states
- Composition Extract:
- Prickly Ash
- Gotu Cola
- Siberian Ginseng
Adults 10mls to 20mls twice daily
Children 5mls to 10mls twice daily
Dose requirements may differ from person to person.
Considerations are size of the person, nature and severity of the ailment, sensitivity of the person and other complementary / therapeutic preparations the person maybe taking.
- No problems expected
- Diabetics who cannot tolerate Honey or Malt
- Licorice has been shown to deplete potassium levels and lead to sodium retention, which may possibly lead to fluid retention and hypertension. This may occur with very large doses if taken over an extended period of time. This is highly unlikely in acute conditions, but care must be taken in patients with a pre-existing deficiency of potassium.
- Avoid if you have any known ingredient sensitivities.