Inseason Herbals NZ
May be taken by people experiencing the following:
- Acute and chronic congestive upper respiratory catarrhal conditions, with or without infection
- Sinusitis, rhinitis, hayfever, eustachian tube catarrh and middle ear infections (particularly chronic or recurring). Conjunctivitis and weeping eyes
- Golden rod
Adults 2.5mls to 10 mls
Children over 5 years 2.5mls to 5 mls
Dose requirements may differ from person to person. Considerations are size of the person, nature and severity of the ailment, sensitivity of the person and other complementary / therapeutic preparations the person maybe taking.
There may be in initial increased discharge from the nose as the mucos is broken up and drains away. This should clear in 2 to 7 days, depending on the extent of the condition.
Sinus combines well with:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Complete Cleanse (Inseason Herbals)
- Immune Support (Inseason Herbals)
- Naso Clear (Inseason Herbals)
- CE-ME Eyewash (Inseason Herbals)
- Royal Mullein (Inseason Herbals)
- No problems expected.
- Licorice has been shown to deplete potassium levels and lead to sodium retention, which may possibly lead to fluid retention and hypertension. This may occur with very large doses if taken over an extended period of time. This is highly unlikely in acute conditions, but care must be taken in patients with a pre-existing deficiency of potassium.
- Owing to the mustard oils in horseradish, it should be used with caution in hypothyroidism and goitre, or where the person has iodine deficiency (as you would with other vegetables in the brassica family; broccoli, brussel sprouts, cabbage and cauliflower etc. and with radishes, nasturtium, watercress, swedes and turnips etc.)
- Avoid if you have any known ingredient sensitivities.