Inseason Herbals NZ
May be taken by people experiencing the following:
- Congestion and infection of the nasal cavity as in Sinusitis, Rhymitis or Enlonged adenoids
- Sinus headaches
- Glue ear and ear infections
- Congestion and infection of the chest as in Bronchitis, Pneumonia, Emphysema etc
- Congestive cough conditions
- Aiding concentration and clarity of thinking
- Snoring or other breathing difficulties
- By sports people who wish to increase oxygen intake
- Lemon Scented Euc
Apply sparingly under the nose (gentle on the eyes)
Apply liberally to the forehead, temples, chest, back and souls of the feet
Many illnesses may develop due to metabolic wastes and toxins accumulating in and around intracellular and extracellular spaces, this may be a result from poor lymphatic drainage. This may interfere with cellular metabolism, cell toxicity and healthy reproduction.
Dose requirements may differ from person to person.
Considerations are size of the person, nature and severity of the ailment, sensitivity of the person, other complementary / therapeutic preparations the person maybe taking.
Naso Clear combines well with:
- Complete Cleanse (Inseason Herbals)
- Children's Sinus (Inseason Herbals)
- Sinus (Inseason Herbals)
- Adult's Respiratory Health (Inseason Herbals)
- Children's Respiratory Health (Inseason Herbals)
- No problems expected
- Avoid if you have any known ingredient sensitivities