Lactation AOK 60 Capsules
Inseason Herbals NZ
Out of stock
May be taken by people experiencing the following:
- An absence or decrease in milk production by the nursing mothers
- For slow growth and development of the infant
- Increased susceptibility to infections
- Post-natal depression or fatigue
- Goats Rue
- St Mary's Thistle
2 Capsules - 2 to 4 times a day
Taken with Water
Dose requirements may differ from person to person. Considerations are size of the person, nature and severity of the ailment, sensitivity of the person, previous childbirth experience and other complementary / therapeutic preparations the person maybe taking.
Lactation AOK combines well with:
- Multi Vitamin & Minerals
- Vegetable Juices
- Supercham (Inseason Herbals)
- Generally no problems occur.
- Licorice has been shown to deplete potassium levels and lead to sodium retention, which may possibly lead to fluid retention and hypertension. This may occur with very large doses if taken over an extended period of time. This is highly unlikely in acute conditions, but care must be taken in patients with a pre-existing deficiency of potassium.
- Reduce dose if the infant develops loose or discolored stools.
- Reduce dose if excessive milk is produced.
- Avoid if you have any known ingredient sensitivities