Adult's Respiratory Health with Blackcurrant Juice
Inseason Herbals NZ
May be taken by people experiencing the following:
- Bronchitis, Tracheitis, Laryngitis and Chest colds
- Irritable, spasmodic and non-productive coughing
- Heavy congested catarrh conditions of the respiratory system
- Work place or close contact with other people who may be infected
- Environmental pollution, dust, fumes, smog etc.
- Smokers should take this night and morning. A build up of tar and other compounds that lead to the deterioration of the lungs and bronchitis etc.
- People that are susceptible to recurrent chest infections
- Composition Extract:
- Bayberry - Cayenne - Cinnamon - Ginger - Prickly Ash -Echinacea
- White Horehound
- Blackcurrant Juice
Taken orally 3-6 times daily or as prescribed by your Healthcare Practitioner
Adult's = 5ml to 10ml (Best taken in Hot Water)
Dose requirements may differ from person to person.
Considerations are size of the person, nature and severity of the ailment, sensitivity of the person, other complementary / therapeutic preparations the person maybe taking .
A Multifora Honey is used because it has a greater ability to desensitize us from environmental allergies than does a Monoflora Honey (as with Manuka). Herbal immuno modulating, strengthening and antimicrobial are far more active than Manuka Honey. Manuka Honey as with other honeys have great antimicrobial activity when directly applied, but this diminishes once metabolized.
No problems expected
Diabetics who cannot tolerate honey
Avoid if you have any known ingredient sensitivities